Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I'm Caught with an Unusual Case

"What happened?"

"We don't know! She just fell to the ground."

"How did it happen?"

"We didn't get to figure it out! She collapsed before we could talk about it!"

"What's going on?" I asked. I looked around and saw Elrond, Galadriel, and Saruman with Gandalf and Radagast.

"Fawnabelle! Can you hear me? Are you alright?" Gandalf asked.

"Yes, I think so. Maybe a little dizzy but I think I'll be fine. Did you see that light?" I asked.

"No. What are you talking about? What did you see?" Galadriel asked.

"First, I saw a light and then all I saw was white. I saw five people fighting with nine ghost-like beings. The five were glowing and then I heard a voice. It was terrifying! My ears burned from the sound of it. I covered my ears to try to shield the voice but it felt like it pierced my hands and ears. But it all vanished! I was back in the tunnel where Bilbo was finishing his conversation with Smaug. We ran from the dragon's flames and stumbled outside. Then the light came back and I was surrounded in white. And here I am back in Dol Guldur," I explained. They looked at each other in curiosity and confusion.

"I got it! The herb you gave to her, Gandalf! Did it have side effects?" Elrond asked.

"Not that I know of; Radagast gave it to me," Gandalf said. They turned to Radagast.

"I had no clue it had any side effects! But how could she be here and at the Lonely Mountain?" Radagast asked.

"You don't think-" Elrond said.

"No! It's impossible! How can an herb have an effect like that? No. There must be a reasonable explanation for this," Saruman interrupted.

"That is reasonable and it is possible. It hasn't happened before but I'm sure she can manage. I know she can," Galadriel protested.

"I suppose," Saruman replied.

"If it can be granted then there must be an antidote," Elrond thought aloud.

"Yes, perhaps it can be altered," Radagast confirmed.

"What do I have? What did it do to me? What can I do that's unusual?" I asked.

"Being in two places at once," Gandalf said.

"That... is... AWESOME! But I can control it, right? It's getting a little painful," I explained.

"Yes of course! But we have to put our heads together and figure out how," Elrond said.

"Good. But how do I stay in one place right now?" I asked.

"Well, I suppose you'll have to stay with us for a while. Until we figure it out that is," Gandalf explained. A bright light came.

"Oh no! Not again!" I sighed. But it wasn't the light.

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That is a great idea! Too cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, LittleFlower, I'm tagging you in the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! If you want to do the tag, the questions are on my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really?! Thanks, Lover of Lembas! Oh! By the way, I changed my name to Fawnabelle Baggins. Thank you so much... AGAIN!!! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to comment and please keep them respectful :)