Friday, November 6, 2015

Where Am I?

All I saw was white, white around me, white under me.

"What's happening?!" I asked aloud fearfully. I heard a whirring noise like wind. 

"Where am I?!" 

"Fawnabelle?! Is that you?!"

"Who is this?" I opened my eyes and looked around myself. I was in a courtyard.

"What is this place?" I asked. I turned around and saw Radagast. Birds were fluttering and tweeting around him and me.

"Dol Guldur. But how did you get here?" he asked as he helped me stand up.

"I don't know. Can you help me figure it out? I'm so confused," I said quickly.

"Calm down, Fawnabelle. We'll figure it out together," a familiar voice said.

"Gandalf!" I ran and hugged him. He laughed and hugged me in return.

"But it will have to wait, my dear hobbit," Gandalf said.

"Why? What's going on?" I asked.

"Well, it's a little complicated. But we're waiting on a few others to get here," they explained. A bright flash blinded my eyes and I fell to the ground. 

"Fawnabelle!" they shouted. But it sounded muffled. I twisted and turned. I couldn't move. I saw something in the distance and it came towards me. It was a scene happening. There were nine men that looked like ghosts. And there were five others glowing brightly that were fighting the nine off. Then there was an evil voice that was mumbling something horrible. My ears burned from that voice. I covered them and they felt pierced. Then everything went dim and I was back in the tunnel in the Lonely Mountain. I shook my head; it felt like a dream but it was so real.

"Well, I must not keep Your Excellence from napping. Ponies do take some hunting and catching and so do burglars!" Bilbo said. He took off his ring when he entered the tunnel and ran passed me.

"Run!" he whispered. It got stuffy and hot so I figured that would be Smaug's fiery flames. I ran as fast as I could and passed Bilbo. We nearly got roasted. We fell on the 'doorstep' and almost crashed into Thorin. They asked lots of questions but I couldn't answer any. My head was hurting. The blinding light came again. And in a flash, I was back in Dol Guldur.

2 comments:

  1. This was an intense chapter! I loved the description and the switching in between Dol Guldur and The Lonely Mountain. Five stars and two thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm trying to keep my ideas in line because my brain is exploding with them... lol ;)

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to comment and please keep them respectful :)