Monday, December 7, 2015

It's HIM

The light faded away. But I was still in Dol Guldur. We were all still there. Gandalf came to me.

"Did you see that?" I asked.

"Yes, we all did. But it wasn't the same ones you had," he answered. I heard a voice. It was mumbling something horrible. My ears started to burn. 

"Didn't I already go through this?" I thought. I covered my ears and groaned; the pain was more intense. I covered my ears with my hands. Suddenly, my hands felt pierced. I screamed in pain and closed my eyes. It was so real. It was ten times more painful than before. I looked up and saw something. It was floating!

"What is that?!" I asked in terror.

"It's him," Galadriel answered. He waved his hand and nine beings came out of nowhere. I pulled out an arrow and got ready to shoot. But Galadriel pushed my bow down gently.

"Only specific swords can pierce them. Try not to get killed, my dear hobbit. We're going to need you," she said calmly. I put my arrow back in my quiver and stepped back. I watched them fight the nine off when I realized something.

"The nine are... THE NINE! Nine men doomed to die! That's why ordinary arrows can't do anything. I understand now! But if they're the nine, that means they have... Morgul blades! Okay, I can't get myself stabbed or I'll end up like Frodo. I wish I could help them with something. I wish they had super powers!" I thought. I looked to them and kept wishing. I saw them glow! Really, I did! All five of them: Elrond, Galadriel, Saruman, Gandalf, and Radagast!

"HOW DID I DO THAT?! WHAT KIND OF HERB DID GANDALF GIVE ME?" I thought. The Nine suddenly disappeared. Another light flashed and I was on my back on the floor.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this chapter was just straight up epic. I love how Fawnabelle slowly realized who the Nazgul were. Also, you did a great job showing what was happening rather than telling--it really painted a picture in my mind. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, I've been trying more each post. I think I'm beginning to write better each time. Thanks again! :D

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! Don't forget to comment and please keep them respectful :)